Free STD Testing
How do I get tested?
Sac Valley Pregnancy Clinic in Sacramento offers limited free STD tests for Gonorrhea and Chlamydia. Referrals are made for full STD testing at other low-cost clinics. Our tests are done using a urine sample. Appointments are limited by availability.
How do I prepare for the test?
- Do not urinate an hour before your appointment
- Do not have sex for 48 hours prior to your appointment.
- Make sure you are not on your period.
- Do not insert anything into the vagina for 48 hours prior to the test (including sex, tampons and douching).
- Do not urinate an hour before your appointment.
This information is intended for educational purposes only and should not be considered professional medical advice. We do not perform abortion services.
Sac Valley Pregnancy Clinic welcomes everyone needing our free services.
Insurance is NOT required for our services.
If you are in need of coverage for you or your family, Covered California can be accessed through this link.
Sacramento Life Center has earned accreditation by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC), the leader in ambulatory health care accreditation. This accreditation distinguishes Sacramento Life Center nationwide as a provider of excellent, high-quality, reliable care in an environment that promotes patient safety and exceptional services.