Our mission at Sac Valley Pregnancy Clinic is to provide pregnancy education, support and resources to women and men in the greater Sacramento region. We are a 501c3 nonprofit licensed medical clinic. We are not affiliated with any religious or political organizations.
All services are free and confidential and include:
- Clinical grade urine pregnancy testing
- Limited ultrasounds confirming viability and dating of pregnancy
- Pregnancy options consultation – adoption, abortion and parenting
- STD testing, treatment and education for men and women
- Patient advocacy and community resources for your pregnancy needs (referrals for: housing,
food, clothing, financial assistance)
- 24/7 telephone pregnancy help hotline – (916) 451-2273
- Quick OB/GYN referrals
- Baby needs center for material assistance
- Prenatal vitamins
- After abortion recovery – facilitating healing, hope and encouragement
- Medi-Cal Presumptive Eligibility enrollment and medical insurance information
- Translation services for any language
- Advocacy, education and resources for father-of-the-baby
We do not refer or provide abortion services or emergency birth control.
This information is intended for educational purposes only and should not be considered professional medical advice. We do not perform abortion services.
Sac Valley Pregnancy Clinic welcomes everyone needing our free services.
Insurance is NOT required for our services.
If you are in need of coverage for you or your family, Covered California can be accessed through this link.
Sacramento Life Center has earned accreditation by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC), the leader in ambulatory health care accreditation. This accreditation distinguishes Sacramento Life Center nationwide as a provider of excellent, high-quality, reliable care in an environment that promotes patient safety and exceptional services.