Men and Pregnancy
Help for Men Dealing with an Unplanned Pregnancy
Men are often the forgotten partners during an unplanned pregnancy. You have been a part of this pregnancy from the very beginning and deserve to have your voice heard.
You may be thinking:
- I just found out my girlfriend is pregnant, and I don’t know what to do.
- Is it even my baby?
- She wants an abortion, but I’m not sure. What are my rights?
- How will this affect my future?
- My friends and/or family want me to tell her to have an abortion.
- Abortion is easy and legal, right?
- I told her I’d support her in whatever she chooses.
- It’s only a blob of tissue anyway, isn’t it?
Whatever your situation, you are not alone.
Sac Valley Women’s Health can help:
- Talk with a male patient advocate one on one
- Learn about pregnancy and fetal development
- Discuss pregnancy options
- Connect with other dads
- Get connected to community resources
- Find referrals for food, clothing, housing and financial needs
All of our services are free and confidential.
Call Sac Valley Women’s Health in Sacramento at (916) 451-2273 (CARE) or request an appointment online.
This information is intended for educational purposes only and should not be considered professional medical advice. We do not perform abortion services.
Sac Valley Women’s Health welcomes everyone needing our free services.
Insurance is NOT required for our services.
If you are in need of coverage for you or your family, Covered California can be accessed through this link.
Sacramento Life Center has earned accreditation by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC), the leader in ambulatory health care accreditation. This accreditation distinguishes Sacramento Life Center nationwide as a provider of excellent, high-quality, reliable care in an environment that promotes patient safety and exceptional services.
Book an appointment today
It's easy to get the free help and services you need.
2316 Bell Executive Lane
Sacramento, CA 95825
Monday - Friday
9:00am - 4:00pm
Call 916-451-2273 or 916-451-4357 to schedule an appointment.