Due to Federal, State and Sacramento County COVID 19 recommendations, our hours and services have been altered.
Please call for more information. 916-451-4357
- We want to assist you with your pregnancy and health needs.
- No walk in appointments at our 2316 Bell Executive Lane location.
- Our Mobile Clinic operations are suspended until further notice.
Updated COVID 19 information from the CDC if you think you are sick and on how to protect yourself:
Do you think you’re pregnant?
You’ve found a safe place to find out.
Staff members at Sac Valley Pregnancy Clinic in Sacramento will listen with compassion and care as they guide you through your appointment. We will provide you with non-judgmental support and help you find the resources you need. We have a main clinic and a mobile clinic that goes to 4 different places during the week, so we’re never far away.
All of our services are free and confidential and include:
- Clinical grade urine pregnancy testing
- Limited ultrasounds confirming viability and dating of pregnancy
- Pregnancy options consultation – Adoption, Abortion and Parenting
- STD testing, treatment and education for men and women
- Patient advocacy and community resources for your pregnancy needs (housing,
food, clothing, financial)
- 24/7 telephone pregnancy help hotline – (916) 451-2273
- Quick OB/GYN referrals
- Baby needs center for registered patients (call for details)
- Prenatal vitamins
- After abortion or pregnancy loss recovery – facilitating healing, hope and encouragement
- Medi-Cal Presumptive Eligibility enrollment and medical insurance information
- Translation services for any language
- Advocacy, education and resources for father-of-the-baby
Services not provided:
- Abortion Services
- Emergency Birth Control
- Ongoing Prenatal Care
This information is intended for educational purposes only and should not be considered professional medical advice. We do not perform abortion services.
Sac Valley Pregnancy Clinic welcomes everyone needing our free services.
Insurance is NOT required for our services.
If you are in need of coverage for you or your family, Covered California can be accessed through this link.
Sacramento Life Center has earned accreditation by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC), the leader in ambulatory health care accreditation. This accreditation distinguishes Sacramento Life Center nationwide as a provider of excellent, high-quality, reliable care in an environment that promotes patient safety and exceptional services.